Our Digital Earth Hour Dinner With Thyme
Earth Hour is a worldwide movement initiated by the World Wide Fund for Nature whereby individuals and businesses turn off non-essential electric lights, for one hour, from 8:30 to 9:30p.m on 28th March, in a bid to preserve energy. We are now doing the dinner remotely over social media and would so love for you to participate – just tag @revenvert on instagram and we will share your stories of Earth Hour dinners as we hold our own!
Earth Hour is an opportunity to highlight how a small contribution can make a big difference – if everybody switched their lights off for just one hour, the energy we could save is phenomenal.
How to hold Earth Hour?
- Turn off your lights from 8:30 – 9:30pm local time and eat in candle light with whoever you happen to be staying at home with.
- Try to prepare meals that are seasonal, plant based and minimal (it’s fine to use a bit of energy in the lead up to the dinner!).
- Tag @revenvert and @thyme.england on instagram to let us know you will be joining in. We will be sharing all of your stories!
- Use the hashtag #EarthHour and #Connect2Earth
- Enjoy and have some amazing conversations with people you love.