The Infinity Cream Ingredients
+ Labdanum oil is an energy-moving essential oil that reduces puffiness as it promotes firm, even skin.
+ Camellia seed oil is super moisturizing and rapidly absorbing with high levels of plant collagen that improve appearance of fine lines, ward off hyperpigmentation, while helping to form a protective barrier and lock in moisture.
+ Sea buckthorn oil promotes skin elasticity, hydration, and brightness.
+ Frankincense oil has been prized since ancient times for its ability to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
+ Borage seed oil helps correct moisture loss by rebuilding the skin barrier, improving skin suppleness and bounce.
Sustainably Cultivated Botanical Ingredients
FāTH’s performance skincare is made to European clean ingredient standards, using beautifully grown botanicals alongside safe synthetics as needed. They are proud to be:
– Free of the ~1800 ingredients banned or considered questionable by the European Union, as well as all parabens, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, and synthetic preservatives.
– Clean and nontoxic to the highest standards, prioritizing organic ingredients wherever possible.
– Professionally formulated under a team of chemists specialized in herbalism, emulsification, and skincare delivery systems.
– Crafted in small batches for ultimate freshness & potency
– Thoughtfully sourced from sustainable and expert growers around the world
A Living Lab On The New England Coast
Apple Street Farm on the north shore of Boston isn’t just home to FāTH’s founder and her family. It’s also headquarters to their team, bottling facility, and botanical research garden.
Across the farm, their natural ecosystem thrives supported by biodiverse plantings and soil restoration projects that keep them in tune with their environment and the ultimate power — and soul-feeding beauty — of the natural world.