The Rose Cream Ingredients
+ Bulgarian rose extract helps refine skin texture and even skin tone
+ Cranberry seed oil promotes skin elasticity, leaving skin firm, hydrated and glowing.
+ Comfrey flower extract is a natural emollient that pulls moisture from the air into the skin for lasting hydration. It’s also high in allantoin which promotes a glowing vitality throughout the complexion.
+ Chamomile flower extract helps soothe dry, angry skin so that it can more effectively retain moisture.
Sustainably Cultivated Botanical Ingredients
FāTH’s performance skincare is made to European clean ingredient standards, using beautifully grown botanicals alongside safe synthetics as needed. They are proud to be:
– Free of the ~1800 ingredients banned or considered questionable by the European Union, as well as all parabens, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, and synthetic preservatives.
– Clean and nontoxic to the highest standards, prioritizing organic ingredients wherever possible.
– Professionally formulated under a team of chemists specialized in herbalism, emulsification, and skincare delivery systems.
– Crafted in small batches for ultimate freshness & potency
– Thoughtfully sourced from sustainable and expert growers around the world
A Living Lab On The New England Coast
Apple Street Farm on the north shore of Boston isn’t just home to FāTH’s founder and her family. It’s also headquarters to their team, bottling facility, and botanical research garden.
Across the farm, their natural ecosystem thrives supported by biodiverse plantings and soil restoration projects that keep them in tune with their environment and the ultimate power — and soul-feeding beauty — of the natural world.