Botanical Cream Cleanser Ingredients
+ Kaolin white clay helps draw out impurities from deep in the pores, leaving skin thoroughly purified and refined.
+ Camellia seed oil moisturizes skin while helping to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its high levels of collagen boost skin’s ability to retain moisture.
+ Rosehip seed oil is also called “nature’s retinol” for its potent levels of vitamin A.
+ Aloe leaf extract is a super hydrator that draws in moisture from the air and helps skin retain optimum hydration.
Sustainably Cultivated Botanical Ingredients
FāTH’s performance skincare is made to European clean ingredient standards, using beautifully grown botanicals alongside safe synthetics as needed. They are proud to be:
– Free of the ~1800 ingredients banned or considered questionable by the European Union, as well as all parabens, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, and synthetic preservatives.
– Clean and nontoxic to the highest standards, prioritizing organic ingredients wherever possible.
– Professionally formulated under a team of chemists specialized in herbalism, emulsification, and skincare delivery systems.
– Crafted in small batches for ultimate freshness & potency
– Thoughtfully sourced from sustainable and expert growers around the world
A Living Lab On The New England Coast
Apple Street Farm on the north shore of Boston isn’t just home to FāTH’s founder and her family. It’s also headquarters to their team, bottling facility, and botanical research garden.
Across the farm, their natural ecosystem thrives supported by biodiverse plantings and soil restoration projects that keep them in tune with their environment and the ultimate power — and soul-feeding beauty — of the natural world.