The Rose Nectar
A luxuriously refreshing facial mist, infused with a skin-renewing botanical blend to hydrate, plump, brighten and help prep skin for moisturizer. A signature Bulgarian rose-infused facial mist blends super hydrators that help skin retain moisture content with toning and brightening botanicals with natural AHAs to help renew and revive skin. Super fine mist spritzes and true rose scent offer a spa-like experience anytime, anywhere. Size is 150 ml.
Please note this item ships from the United States!
The Rose Nectar Ingredients
+ Bulgarian rose extract refines skin texture and evens skin tone
+ Aloe leaf extract is a super hydrator that firms and plumps skin while helping it retain moisture.
+ Lotus flower extract helps brighten skin and retain elasticity
+ Apple extract gently exfoliates and brightens skin tone with natural AHAs, reducing pore appearance and smoothing skin.
Sustainably Cultivated Botanical Ingredients
FāTH’s performance skincare is made to European clean ingredient standards, using beautifully grown botanicals alongside safe synthetics as needed. They are proud to be:
– Free of the ~1800 ingredients banned or considered questionable by the European Union, as well as all parabens, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, and synthetic preservatives.
– Clean and nontoxic to the highest standards, prioritizing organic ingredients wherever possible.
– Professionally formulated under a team of chemists specialized in herbalism, emulsification, and skincare delivery systems.
– Crafted in small batches for ultimate freshness & potency
– Thoughtfully sourced from sustainable and expert growers around the world
A Living Lab On The New England Coast
Apple Street Farm on the north shore of Boston isn’t just home to FāTH’s founder and her family. It’s also headquarters to their team, bottling facility, and botanical research garden.
Across the farm, their natural ecosystem thrives supported by biodiverse plantings and soil restoration projects that keep them in tune with their environment and the ultimate power — and soul-feeding beauty — of the natural world.